Hesitating whether or not to try to update this blog or not. .
Anyway. I figured I could list a few random facts about me!
Random Facts
1. I was born in January, 1985 in Incheon, South Korea.
2. I am actually a shy person. Very shy at times. Especially when meeting someone for the first time.
3. I only speak Swedish and English, which is quite problematic when travelling in Asia, as they expect me to know at least some Asian language.
4. I got my name Hyo Chan from my mothers side. Hyo = Filial piety. Chan = Excellent.
5. When I was younger I didn't like rice. How would I have survived if I had lived in South Korea?
6. I used to go to alot of Anime Conventions. I've got to know alot of friends thanks to it.
7. I love food. I eat almost everything, and I always overeat.
8. My Swedish name is Johan. Though, I prefer my Korean name. People have some difficulties to pronounce it though.
9. I often fall asleep at random places. A few days ago I closed my eyes while sitting at the computer, and then I woke up lying on the floor.
10. I like anime, even though I haven't watched any lately. My favorite anime is Hikaru no Go.
11. I compose video game influenced music.
12. I love to watch motorsports. Especially Formula car racing, like Formula One. Most entertaining F1 circuit is without doubt Spa Francorchamps.
13. I have two half-siblings in Seoul. One brother, and one sister.
14. One of my first memories was of when I watched the opening ceremony of the 1988 Seoul Summer Olympics.
15. I often tend to stay up late at night. Sometimes I don't sleep at all. Very bad habit.
16. I drink alot of Coca Cola. The days I don't drink it I feel like it's something missing.
17. I've had blogs updated frequently since 2004 (in Swedish).
18. Sometimes I wear makeup. It depends on what I wear.

I can't think of more now ^^. If there is something more you want to know, go ahead and ask!
See you!


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar