Jonas, Yannick & me went from Shinsaibashi to Nipponbashi, also known as Den-Den Town. It's like a miniature Akihabara! Unfortunately I have no good photos of the area.
A valuable break at a cafe. Such a hot day.
Jonas & a full-scale Beatmania controller!
In Dotonbori later in evening we ate okonomiyaki again. In the picture is kimchi okonomiyaki & gyoza okonomiyaki.
Dotonbori, by the river.
Same place. =P
In Shinsaibashi.
I miss Osaka already. I wish I had the opportunity to visit Kyoto also, but since I was sick and we stayed for such a short time in Osaka we decided to not go there. Once I go to Kyoto I want to stay there for a few days, and not just spend time there on a daytrip.
See you! ^^

Are you in Tokyo now? I'm here now, and I want to meet you all before you leave. I wrote to Natta on her blog but she never answers! Please tell her to answer ;u; aagghhh
SvaraRadera